The policy is through StarNet, a company that is “A” rated by Best & Company.
The policy covers:
- Liability claims arising from injuries to participants (non-employee jockeys and exercise riders)
- Contractual liability (i.e. hold harmless in Race Track Stall Agreement)
- Premises and Operations liability - coverage for all equine operations including breeding, boarding, training and racing
- November 1st, 2010 to November 1st, 2011: The rate is $90.00 per horse (3 or more) subject to $180.00 minimum premium (1-2 horses) on an annual basis.
- After May 1st to November 1st, 2011: The rate is $50 per horse subject to $100 minimum premium.
Click here to download the Application in PDF (Adobe Acrobat) format.
To Visit Stone Lane, LLC (formerly Lavin Insurance Group) web site, click here.
For more information, please direct all inquiries to Stone Lane, LLC (Kevin Lavin) at 1-800-446-3112.