The interactive, electronic version of The Horsemen's Journal's Fall 2011 issue is now available online. It is an enhanced version of our Fall 2011 issue, which is mailing today. To view it, either click here or click on the flipping magazine icon above.
Features in the issue include:
- Medication Committee Corner: Are We Winning the Lasix War?
- Race-Day Medication Debate Timeline
- Salix in Seattle: The National HBPA's 2011 Summer Convention
- Kate's Main Man: National HBPA 2010 Claimer of the Year
- Call to Action: Industry's Use of H-2B Visa Program in Jeopardy
- Environmental Contaminants: Sensitive Testing Can Lead to False Positives for Innocent People
- Joint Therapies
All hyperlinks/URLs and email addresses in the electronic edition are working, clickable links. So be sure to click on some of them - especially those in the advertisements to get more information on the great products and services being offered by the companies supporting your horsemen's organization.