Features in the issue include:
- Medication Committee Corner: Lasix and Bleeders - A Classic American Horsemen's Story
- Claiming Crown XIII: A Big Time in the Big Easy (with links to race video!)
- National HBPA Selects Phil Hanrahan as Chief Executive Officer
- 2011: A Year of Changes and Challenges for Immigration and Worksite Enforcement in the Horse Industry
- New Technology Can Impact Methods of Training
- Vaccinations for Racehorses
All hyperlinks/URLs and email addresses in the electronic edition are working, clickable links. So be sure to click on some of them - especially those in the advertisements to get more information on the great products and services being offered by the companies supporting your horsemen's organization.