Features in the issue include:
- To Protect and To Serve - Chaplaincy at racetracks helps backside workers—body, mind and soul.
- Bad Bugs and the Problem of Antimicrobial Resistance - Proper diagnosis, treatment and dosage can help prevent problems down the road.
- Trainer Continuing Education Survey Results - A breakdown of the responses to the National HBPA’s member survey about continuing education.
- First and Goal for Horse Racing’s International Riders - How Donegal Racing founder Jerry Crawford and the National HBPA are working to achieve sports visas for international exercise riders.
- Seeking the Finish Line on Lamintis - UC Davis continues to work on a possible solution for the deadly disease.
All hyperlinks/URLs and email addresses in the electronic edition are working, clickable links. So be sure to click on some of them - especially those in the advertisements to get more information on the great products and services being offered by the companies supporting your horsemen's organization.