Features in the issue include:
- WAKING UP THE MORNING GLORY - What makes some horses train well but race poorly?
- COLD SALTWATER SPA FOR HORSES - A new spin on a long-used process
- CARING FOR THOSE WHO CARE FOR HORSES - Thanks to a winning partnership, University of Louisville nurses provide quality care for backside workers in Kentucky
- THYROID HORMONE SUPPLEMENTATION: PERFORMANCE-ENABLING OR PERFORMANCE-ENHANCING? - An examination of what thyroxine does and does not do
- WHEN THINGS DON’T ADD UP - A handicapper shares his view of racing’s “drug” problem
All hyperlinks/URLs and email addresses in the electronic edition are working, clickable links. So be sure to click on some of them - especially those in the advertisements to get more information on the great products and services being offered by the companies supporting your horsemen's organization.